Thursday, November 1, 2012

I love Tiffany

I LOVE TIFFANY

I love Tiffany of Girls' Generation........ Tiffany is known as the eye-smile princess in Girls' Generation but Tiffany has more qualities than you can ever imagine.  Qualities of Tiffany:

  • Tiffany is really brave because her father is not here in Korea, her mother had died but she stands on the stage like a real professional.
  • Even though Tiffany is the weakest dancer in Girls' Generation she practices the most. Eg:  When they get a new choreography, other members practice for 1 hour but Fany practices for 2 hours.
  • She often give really good advice to her fellow singers.
  • She often practice the hardest for mcing in Girls' Generation.
I like Tiffany mostly because of her willingness to help others.
I Krystal will always be your fan Fany Unni Fighting!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment